Thursday, August 24, 2017

[teen stories] I SENT DMS TO SULLI'S INSTAGRAM


"Sulli unnie <3"
"I'm going to support unnie forever"
"Unnie is the person I like the most on this earth"
"No matter what other people say, unnie is always the most charming!! I've always supported you since your debut and I wanted to see you so bad, you're seriously so pretty and I love you to death, I'm going crazy T_T please walk on the flower path forever, I will support you"
"I really really like unnie, I come to unnie's instagram so many times a day T_T I also go on Naver to search for unnie's pictures and even my katalk picture is unnie's picture, I also tell my friends about how much I love unnie! Please don't get hurt by other people's words, let's walk on the flower path T_T I will forever support you, I love you"

ㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋ  Did you see this? I wonder what Sulli did to me that I was DMing her like thatㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋ
This is seriously my dark past.... I never knew I could be this embarrassing...

post response:
[+287][-68]
original post: here

ㅇ |2017.08.23 22:38 신고하기
My bias is Song Mino, the first time I made fried eggs, I sent him a picture through DMs..;;; It's a freaking dark past of mine, I don't even understand why I did it. I wrote a W on the fried eggs and sent him..F*ck the fried eggs were so bad on top of that.. Ah and I put in so much effort drawing Song Mino and I sent himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI was even looking forward his reply damn...
156
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.24 12:50 신고하기
I've been a fan of 2ne1 for 9 years and it was my entrance exam during that time, so I sent a DM to Chaerin nuna telling her I liked and and supported her, and she sent me a DM saying she supported me tooㅋㅋㅋ
148
3
"I'll support you"
ㅇㅇ |2017.08.24 01:11 신고하기
I self compose and since I like Sewoonie, I sent him over my song through DM and he replied saying that he was thankful and he liked the songㅎ~^^
94
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.24 10:19 신고하기
I really liked Jang Doyeon's lipstick color on a program she went on so I asked her what it was through DMs without expecting an answer, and she actually answered back.... ㅠㅠShe's seriously kind!!
70
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.24 07:52 신고하기
Our oppas make a mistake at some point? So I was defending them on the comment sections and they liked my comment...It was during my choding days
52
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.24 11:00 신고하기
I found that Kim Donghan from Produce really dressed well, so I sent him 6 snapshots of outfits and told him to choose one, I told him I'd buy him the outfit, but since he didn't reply, I got mad at him and texted him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "JUST CHOOSE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
50
1
"JUST CHOOSE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
ㅇㅇ |2017.08.24 01:39 신고하기
Anyways celebrities never read their DMs
47
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.24 06:14 신고하기
I really like Kim Bora, so I sent her lots of DMs but she never replied, but one day she liked a picture on my feed ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠ  Kim Bora jjang♡.♡
45
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com