Tuesday, August 29, 2017

[teen stories] I'VE BEEN KICKED OUT AS A TRAINEE AND I WANNA KILL MYSELFㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Image result for landscape gif anime

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm so dumbfounded and taken aback that I'm still not over it
Ever since I was 13 years old, I dreamed to become a singer, so I attended private school for 2 years and at 15 years old, I tried out my first audition at an agency, but I got cut so at 16 years old, I tried again, but got dropped again. Then at 17 I miraculously passed an audition and got into an agency. For 1 year and half I poured out everything I had, but I've never imagined that it would be over like everything was in vain. 


I knew that they were taking advantage of the newbies at that company, there were also lots of trainees who've been there for a long time already and they were all close to each other already, so it was so hard to fit in. But in my head, I thought that if I worked hard, everything was achievableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ....
I was so nervous that I couldn't even greet people properly, when I ate or practiced, the trainees would leave me alone and stare at me ㅋㅋ I endured everything for over a year and it was so hard for me. I kept asking myself why I was there, but I kept trying to rationalize too. There was this kid who was always being pushed by the company who's debut was pretty much confirmed, but she kept telling me that I'm overlapping with herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She told me that even if I did well, at least her debut was confirmedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I seriously thought that if I endured everything and got to debut, I would be able to wake up from this dream and get rid of the bullyingㅋㅋㅋ
I've never done anything, I don't swear and I tell anyone that I was getting bullied, I was just staying still all the timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ But the company told me that I have to be dropped because of my personalityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I don't even know what I should be doing now. I have to start studying all over again, or I'll have to find another company to train, but imagine if the rumors go around that I've been kicked out of the company due to my personality, who would take me in?

It's so hard and I'm so annoyed, I just want to kill myself

post response:
[+1,378][-31]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.08.29 07:57 신고하기
What are you doing, if her debut is confirmed, then you can reveal her identity
817
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.29 07:58 신고하기
Seriously b*ches like her can't debut; She's gonna pretend to be all kind in front of cameras and smile dumbly 
449
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.29 08:13 신고하기
When she debuts, gather all the proofs and of course bring this post back
435
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.29 09:42 신고하기
PANN's influence is bigger than you think. Reveal all those trainees and that company
197
0

ㅇㅇㅇ |2017.08.29 10:52 신고하기
Kim Sooha, Ha Hyunsoo, Go Kahee, Hong Sehyun, Im Sanghoon, Lee Sangwon, Lee Seungjoon, Jung Myungjoon, Shin Jaeho, Jung Hyebin you guys are over
166
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.29 16:18 신고하기
Come to Produce as an independent trainee, unnie will vote for you
70
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.29 09:01 신고하기
Let us know the name of that company. Give me the initials of that company with the trainees' names
67
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.29 09:00 신고하기
But those kinds of relationships are normal among trainees ㅋㅋ There are lots of trainees who debuted in the same group who are pretending to be all kind to each other
56
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com