Thursday, September 7, 2017

[analysis men/women] DO YOU STARE AT PRETTY PEOPLE ON THE STREETS?

Image result for starring anime gif
(pic not included)

Whenever you see a pretty person walk by on the streets, do you stare at them? Or do you just keep on walking?


post response:
[+23][-0]
original post: here

ㅇㅇㅋㅋㅋ |2017.09.08 01:27 신고하기
I freaking stare at them. But I can imagine how uncomfortable pretty kids' everyday lives must be, but some people who hang out with the pretty kids will start thinking that people are actually starring at them, but it's all bullsh*t.
37
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.08 01:19 신고하기
Of course, if my eyes saw them, it means I'll be starring at them. I will stare at anything that is pretty no matter it's a guy or a girl ㅇㅇ Pretty people would know
31
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.08 01:16 신고하기
I stare
28
0

ㅇ |2017.09.08 01:38 신고하기
If it's a girl, I have to stare at her from distance because girls usually can tell when you're looking at them, but when it's guys, I can wait until they become super close and still stare at them. When it comes to ajummas or ajussis stares, it's different. First of all, when guys stare at someone, they'll be staring at you from afar, then once you've passed them, they'll stare at you once more from the back. For girls, they would just stare at you and start laughing as if they were belittliing you. For ajummas, they will perform a head to toe scan of your whole body, but for ajussis, they'll only look at your face and your breasts and all those important parts. They won't be able to look elsewhere and they'll just keep starring at you. 
20
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.08 02:11 신고하기
I would stare at them, I would look at their faces and legs, but I know they can feel it ㅋㅋ
18
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com