Monday, September 4, 2017

[enter-talk] YERIN GIVING HERSELF THE NAME OF DOLL-RIN

I'm not a GFriend fan nor an anti but I just saw this today on YouTube randomly. She was the first one to call herself 'Doll-rin'.
She said that whether she has blonde hair or black hair, she looks like a doll.

"Blonde -> doll"


"Black hair -> innocent doll (shamelessly)"

There's even a (shamlessly) tag next to her. And since then, fans started to call her 'Doll-rin'.
But she was the first one to come up with this name.

"I think that I'm a doll"


And then SinB and Yerin joked about their nicknames (Doll-rin and Goddess-B)


"Buddies! What's my nickname?"


"Ginseng-rin! Strength-Yerin! Cutest in the world! Mochi-rin!"


"No, please call be Doll-rin"

I'm writing this because it was funny how she said on Happy Together that the fans were the first ones to come up with that nickname for her. and she said "that's how I became Doll-rin~".
I just find this funnyㅋㅋ For reference, this video came out early August and Happy Together happened after that.

You can watch it on YouTube here at around 1:14.

post response:
[+864][-172]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.04 02:59 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"Doll-rin"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm just gonna laughㅋㅋ
250
127

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.04 08:24 신고하기
I'm a Buddy and "Doll-rin" started ever since Fingertip was released ㅋㅋㅋ she got called a only few times like that... ;; On the screencaps you shared, it's true that fans only know her more famous nicknames such as Mochi-rin or the likes. But it's possible that when she was asked which fan-given nicknames she liked, she thought of "Doll-rin". But it's not like she was never called like that before  ㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠ
222
97

ㄹ |2017.09.04 08:49 신고하기
Oh my... I practically live or PANN and Melon Reviews and from what I saw, she got that nickname ever since Fingertip. And since then, there were lots of fans calling her Doll-rin every time she uploads a picture...
133
47

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.04 14:19 신고하기
Ever since you said "I'm not a Gfriend fan nor an anti" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ < I knew that it was gonna be a post bashing Yerin. Seriously, instead of wasting your time taking screen caps of her one by one like that, you should use that for your self-improvement
45
1

ㅁ |2017.09.04 18:13 신고하기
No but.. when male idols praise themselves saying how handsome they are, people find it funny and cute but when female idols call themselves dolls or say that they are pretty, you hate on them? Why are you guys reacting like that? The double standards between guys and girls are way too severe. Isn't it proofs that she has high self-esteem if she thinks that her face is pretty? I'm a girl and I find this ridiculous
34
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.04 15:44 신고하기
Ever since she debuted, people were saying how she looked like a doll. Seeing how you even searched for their BTS, looks like you're becoming a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
30
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com