Thursday, September 7, 2017

[instiz] MEMBERS WHO ARE THE SAME HEIGHT, SAME GROUPS BUT 14KG APART






Sechskies Lee Jaejin 171cm, 67kg





Scheskies Kang Sunghoon
171cm 53kg





Even their arm size difference is outrageous

And this is Lee Jaejin next to the smallest member Kim Jaedeok



Kim Jaedeok is 166.4 cm



That's the reason why despite the same height, their weight is so different


post response: +1

original post: here

1. S...Sigh.... Sunghoon ssi has the same measurements as me.....

2. Wow the body built difference made my heart flutter

3. 53kg????? He's way too slimㄷㄷㄷ 

4. How can he be 53kg oppa.... What if the wind blowsㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

5. Is Kang Sunghoon's skin color for real...? I'm so envious

6. Jun Jungkook and Min Yoongi?

7. Kang Sunghoon is not human...

8. Lee Jaejin makes me think of Jackie Chan!ㅋㅋㅋ 

9. Lee Jaejin reminds me of Taemin...

10. Jaejin is so cool...ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com