Friday, September 8, 2017

[instiz] THE THING THAT MAKES FEMALE IDOLS HAIR LOOK VOLUMINOUS

It's the direct straightener (t/n:wavy plate straightener)!!

that's what it looks like when you use it on your full head
it's quite pretty


but now celebrities are using it to make their hair look more voluminous on top



Krystal






Naeun



Irene





post response: +2

original post: here

1. I don't have a lot of hair so I'm always using the straightener to make it more voluminous... Will this one actually help meㅠㅠ 

2. Wow... I thought it was only for style, I didn't know that it was adding volume!

3. Seriously if you have thin hair, this is the solution, the direct straightener will turn your hair into goddess hair

4. Hul I need to buy this

5. Hul I need this, but I have no hair and my hair is so thinㅠ ㅠ

6. The effect is nice but this will literally kill my hair..

7. Oh...I got so stressed so my hair started to fall recently, this is daebak...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com