Tuesday, October 31, 2017

[enter-talk] NOH TAEHYUN'S APOLOGY


Hello it's Noh Taehyun.
Today, because of my thoughtless words, I created a lot of concerns towards a lot of people, and I deeply apologize for that.
I am still lacking a lot and I made many people uncomfortable and I disappointed a lot too. I will reflect deeply on the things that I did.
From now on, I will think more thoroughly about everything I do, and I'll be more careful. I will take this opportunity to become more mature.
Once again, I apologize

post response:
[+180][-29]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.31 13:15 신고하기
People who've been to Hotshot's fansigns would know.. They have lots to say about Ha Sungwoon and Noh Taehyun ..
90
127

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.31 16:42 신고하기
The way he said he'd hit people if they quit the fandom, his behavior was shocking... You buried your own door to enter the fandom
77
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.31 14:02 신고하기
68
4
Kim Donghan: they might shield him thinking it's crumping. Kenta: he always gave a lot of reactions but his hands are shaking... Kim Sanggyun: his eyes were wandering off and he was obviously taken aback. Kim Yongguk: he was obviously shocked. Kwon Hyunbin: The other person who's known for his reactions. Overall, they all looked pretty surprised
ㅇㅇ |2017.10.31 14:29 신고하기
Even Kenta could only smile when he got hit ㅠㅠ
46
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.31 13:20 신고하기
He even hits the other kids. The other kids are all trying to be full of aegyo and they gave a good vibe, but he had to come and ruin everything with his shocking actionsㅇㅇ...
37
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.31 13:37 신고하기
I don't know if you've watched the video, but all the other kids were doing aegyo and then Noh Taehyun came in and shocked everyone with his actions. The other kids didn't even do anything but their hair is being pulled in this too.  ㅠㅠ
31
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.31 19:04 신고하기
I'm a JBJ fan and I agree that Noh Taehyun's actions were really disappointing this time, we're still waiting for the feedback too. Usually, on reality shows, people wouldn't filter what they say and it's always a dangerous zone to be, so things like that are expected to happen. I know that Noh Taehyun is completely at fault here and I understand that people would view him negatively. But I don't think that it's right to judge the rest of the members because of him, you could tell that they were as taken aback too. Noh Taehyun knows he messed up, that's why he came out with an apology and is reflecting now
30
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.31 17:30 신고하기
Because of Noh Taehyun, the other members are so pitifulㅋㅋㅋ They were doing aegyo so we wouldn't quit the fandom and he had to ruin it at the end
28
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com