Wednesday, October 11, 2017

[enter-talk] WINNER ARE FINALLY GOING ON YOUTH OVER FLOWERS

They made a promise on Journey to the West where Song Mino said that he wanted to bring the members on Youth Over Flowers



And they are heading to Australia!




Today, they originally had to do shoot a commercial but looks like they got kidnapped ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




They had to shoot the commercial next to a coffee truck and because of that, many fans gathered there. Na PD is impressiveㅋㅋㅋㅋ






“I just saw Winner at the Inchon airport right now; I was wondering who were these people wearing prison uniform and when they walked past me, I saw them closer and realized that it was Song Mino ;;;;;;; and next to him was Kang Seungyoon ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; seriously, I was so surprised. There was almost no one at the airport!!”


Look at his mic, I’m so looking forward to it

Most importantly, I wonder if Jinwoo as able to bring his bag, he usually has it with him for all his schedule

+ The comments are saying that he wasn't able to bring itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Apparently, Winner wasn't even able to bring the clothes they prepared ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ, next to them is Jinwoo's bag




I'm looking forward to Winner's Youth Over Flowers!!

post response:
[+763][-13]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2017.10.11 00:44 신고하기
Jinwoo couldn’t bring his kaka bag ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
178
0
“Wait, I can’t see my bag anymore… it looks like that…. The one with spotted pattern…. That guy can’t live without me…”
ㅇㅇ |2017.10.11 00:20 신고하기
Wearing prison uniform while shoppingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  they went to buy moisturizer at Nature Republic ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
166
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.11 00:05 신고하기
I seriously won’t forget 2017…ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ they had 2 comebacks in 1 year, Mino joined Journey to the West, Seungyoon had his drama, the kids went on variety shows, etc. Mino even got his wish to appear on Youth Over Flowers granted
141
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.11 01:49 신고하기
Yeah, I enjoyed ep 1. When is ep 2 airing??
86
1
Song Mino: Ah what is this~!!!!! Seriously, what is this~ (confused laugh) is this for real? Seriously, I couldn’t even think of this… no but I… ha… geez (ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
Kim Jinwoo: Is this seriously ‘Youth Over Flowers’? (innocent) We’re really going now? (innocent) Now?? Wow looks fun! ㅋㅋㅋ claps claps
Lee Seunghoon: Ah look at this! It looked like something was gonna happen today!! Yah Song Mino, I told you, there was something weird about this CF shooting!!
Kang Seungyoon: (eyes wide opened) Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is seriously impressive.. Wow seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋ you guys did all of this to deceive us? Wow… You guys must have worked hard
ㅇㅇ |2017.10.11 17:22 신고하기
Aren't Winner born idols?? They compose their own songs and even make their own choreos. Their songs are hits and even get love calls from PD's and get to guest on variety shows. They get to shoot CFs and even went on MuDo. 
70
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com