Friday, October 27, 2017

[teens stories] CRAZYㅋㅋㅋ THERE WAS A RUCKUS AT OUR SCHOOL TODAY AND I ASKED WHAT WAS GOING ON AND…

Twice’s Dahyun and Jeongyeon(?) came to our town to film ‘Let’s Eat Dinner Together’ and the guys at our school were going crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don’t have Facebook so I wasn’t aware of the newsㅋㅋㅋ  they came around our apartment and since I was at the academy, I didn’t know if they would come to our house or not… if they did, we would have treated them so well… but they ended up not coming so it’s a shameㅜ
(T/N: for those who are unfamiliar with the show, the concept is that the MCs and their guest would go into other people’s house to eat a meal)



post response:
[+152][-19]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.27 12:55 신고하기
Bangtan came to our town…. Seriously, I was hoping that they would come to our house so I was putting my makeup on and cleaned our house but they didn’t comeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ my mom even cleaned the house for the whole day
 
86
1
ㅇㅇ |2017.10.27 00:45 신고하기
I wanna see Kang Dongho in real life tooㅠㅠ
39
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.27 01:10 신고하기
For me, Bangtan came towards where I live and my heart was racing so fast and I even changed into my nice clothes and put on makeup….
32
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.27 00:55 신고하기
My too I’m a Once, but since I was stuck at my dormitory, I couldn’t see them… Jeongyeon is my favorite and I seriously wanted to see her in real lifeㅠㅠ
11
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.27 07:45 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that’s crazy… who are you? We live in the same apartmentㅋㅋㅋ
9
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com