Monday, October 30, 2017

[teens stories] I GAVE MY NUMBER TO MY CRUSH, BUT IT BECAME MY DARK PAST INSTEAD….

Nowadays, stories about crushes are the hot topic on PANN and I was so envious of everyone but I didn’t know that something like this could happen to me… But at the same time, it became my dark pastㅠㅋㅋㅋ
Actually, he’s not literally my crush but rather, he’s very popular, good at studying and lived overseas so he can speak English like a native… so he’s just someone I respect a lot.
We have never been in the same class together and he was just a friend of my friend so we were total strangers.
I was the only one getting my heart fluttered at the sight of him but he had not a single bit of interest in me. When we bumped into each other, I tried to manage my expressions and am always pretending to be all chicㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
After our PE class, I was walking to my classroom in another building.
As I was walking, I saw my crush and another guy sitting outside the building.
I was just walking past him but he called someone over and I wasn’t sure if he was calling my name but it seemed to be the case, so I was super taken aback and opened my eyes wide. He took his phone out and was like “can you take this for me?”.  So without thinking too deep about it, I opened his camera app and just took some pictures for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Seriously, my whole mind went blank so I just kept taking pictures of him. But the kids around were laughing and my crush had a “what the heck are you doing?” expression on his face when looking at me.
And when I asked him what was wrong, he said “I’m not talking about this, but your number…” (T/N: both “taking a picture” and “giving number” uses the same verb)
Even when I was entering my name in his phone, my mind was still blank so I wrote “XX’s friend from X-year, X-class”… and when he took his phone, he had such a lost expression.
And he was like “I know your name”
And I replied “ah.. is that so…” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I’m embarrassed to death…ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
But I saw my crush’s profile picture and it was from one of the pictures I took…
I usually manage my image so well around him but now, I became a fool… I’m so embarrassed…
I’m having a menboong since I don’t know why he asked for my number… should I text him first?

post response:
[+727][-14]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 22:32 신고하기
Ah it’s f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet that he was so weirded out. He must have been like “I’m asking her for her number but why is she taking pictures of me?”ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but why is my heart fluttering knowing that he put your picture as his profile pic..? 
251
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 16:29 신고하기
Wow crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is so f*cking cute. It turned out well. I’m so envious.. you must be pretty..
192
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 19:37 신고하기
He must have found you cute ㅋㅋ please post a follow-up
173
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 22:48 신고하기
Next time… when people ask for my number… take their… pictures instead… but… no one…… ever ask for my number….
82
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 23:28 신고하기
Wow this can’t be fake. It’s my first time seeing something like this happening. Meanwhile, isn’t it a good thing that your crush put the picture you took as his profile picture?
73
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 17:29 신고하기
If you have reversing charms, it increases your likability even more
48
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.30 19:43 신고하기
I’m jealous but this is so funny ㅋㅋㅋ it somehow looks like it could be a scene from a drama? Something from a sitcom?
40
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com