Wednesday, October 11, 2017

[teens stories] LET’S SHARE FRUSTRATING STORIES

Image result for angry anime gif
(pic not included)

Let’s not hold back and share our most frustrating stories!
(pic not included)
post response:
[+226][-5]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 00:47 신고하기
The most frustrating thing is that I have a lot of friends. So when we gather together and that some of them start to fight, everyone around them also turn their backs to that one person who’s affected… I hate those people who choose sides although they are not involved in the fight
564
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 00:17 신고하기
The Chuseok break was supposed to be 10 days but it went by like it was 10 seconds f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
513
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.09 23:54 신고하기
When I was in my 2nd grade of elementary school, I bought the most recent phone in the market but I lost it within 1 week, At that time, there was that one girl who had the “stealer” image in my class. I was crying at that time and went to the washrooms to dry my tears and I saw through the cracks of the doors that that girl was playing on my phone in the washrooms. I don’t know if she was surprised too when she saw me but she flushed my phone down the toilet
349
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 01:57 신고하기
Kids who look at me with an embarrassed/ look down on me when I talk to them makes me so mad. I just want to punch them in the face

252
2
ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 00:05 신고하기
When I was in elementary school, there was this friend of mine who would always tell me to do stuffs for her… We had to clean up and she was like “I was brought up being spoiled so I can’t do stuffs like these… can you do it for me? ” and the worst is that I actually did it f*ck..

208
1
ㅇㅇ |2017.10.09 23:53 신고하기
It makes me so mad when people come to me only when they need me

165
4
ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 00:59 신고하기
A friend in my class was asking people around what they wanted her to draw with the liptint she didn’t use. So that friend drew 2 hearts on each of my cheeks and another kid with whom I’m not close with said “XX-ah, your face looks like someone who just got sexually harrassedㅋㅋ” what’s more goosebumps inducing was that the kid was smiling
164
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com