Thursday, December 7, 2017

[enter-talk] SBS GAYO DAEJUN LINE UP...



This is SBS' Gayo daejun's lineup..
EXO, BTS, Twice, VIXX, Wanna One, Blackpink, Mamamoo, B1a4, BTOB, Highlight, Monsta X, Apink, BAP, GOT7, Gfriend, RV, they are still adding more..

I hope they actually stop adding groups and just increase the performance time of those groups..
I hope their year end performances will be different from what we see in music shows..
To be honest, last year, the performance times were so short.. It just felt like watching a music show..
This year's concept is Number 1, I hope they live up to that name... And we'll be able to see some collab stages

Personally, I want to see
EXO x Bangtan dance collab
Twice x Blackpink x RV dance collab
BTOB x VIXX x BAP collab with other groups who debuted in 2012
I liked BTOpink but I want to see BTOB x Mamamoo too

post response:
[+30][-33]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2017.12.07 14:37 신고하기
It's the year end, I hope they take care of the idols more, let's at least give them 3 minutes
74
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.07 16:21 신고하기
Winner x Blackpink collab... 
46
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.07 15:31 신고하기
Isn't it obvious that they'll be adding more...? They're named Gayo daejun after all...? There are way too many idols right now, and especially male idols, they gotta find a way to balance that so people will actually watch it, they should add more public friendly singers and female idols
29
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.07 22:20 신고하기
SBS were ignoring BTOB all those years ㅋㅋㅋ I hope they'll treat them well this time
20
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.07 20:48 신고하기
Can they stop cutting BTOB's performance this time? And can cameramen do their jobs right this time? Give them the right amount of time, I know that there are lots of hot rookies, but I hope they treat people with more seniority better too
15
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com