Thursday, December 7, 2017

[instiz] EXO'S EX-MEMBER KRIS ANSWERS "ARE YOU STILL IN CONTACT TO THEM?"


A DJ at the radio asked him why he quit EXO
Kris "I'm not a Korean, I'm Chinese, so I couldn't receive the feeling that Korea was my home"
" I wanted to be able to express myself as an artist and make my own music, but I couldn't do that in Korea because of my company, so I got a lot of stress"
Q: "Are you still contacting the members?"
A: "No"

post response: +4

original post: here

1. Why are they always asking him the same questions.. .

2. ... Do you guys realize that he's now been promoting longer without EXO than with EXO?
 > Time flies..

3. Ok....^^

4. That's not Kris, it's Wu Yifan, at least use his real name ;ㅅ;
 > Isn't he promoting under Kris Wu in China too?
 > I thought his English name was Kevin
 > His name is Kris Wu in China

5. Of course he's not contacting them

6. It's not mannerly towards EXO nor towards Kris to ask that question, but they still ask him all the time

7. When did Wu Yifan quit... I can't remember ^^

8. But he must know how successful EXO became without him right?

9. The one who can't sing nor rap..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com