Friday, December 8, 2017

[instiz] PANTONE RELEASE 2018'S COLOR OF THE YEAR

Ultra-Violet 18-3838






post response: +3

original post: here

1. I really wonder what standards they use to choose those??
 > Pantone performs a study? They analyze where the society is at and do a comprehensive analysis of everything

2. Wowㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I totally love purpleㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

3. I really like purple... Grape colorㅜㅡㅜ 

4. I like it I like it, it's my cup of tea

5. Hul too prettyㅠㅜㅠㅠ  I wished this was the official color for Bangtan...ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

6. My favorite color is purple

7. Kinda reminds me of Wanna One's album

 > Me too

8. Welcome new year color

9. I feel like every year, Pantone comes with a color that I like for color of the yearㅋㅋㅋㅋ 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com