Monday, December 11, 2017

[teen stories] WRITE DOWN YOUR DREAMS THAT FELT LIKE A MOVIE




post response:

[+138][-58]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.10 23:22 신고하기
I was kissing passionately with a young prince, but I realized that it wasn't a young prince... But an old fart..Ew..
272
4

ㅇ |2017.12.10 23:16 신고하기
I became the main in Spirited Away and got lost in their world, F*ck I kept being pushed around by the guests in my dream and it ended like that...
178
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.11 00:45 신고하기
I made a team to make triangle kimbaps in my dream, Park Myungsoo was there and him and I were the only 2 people in my team. At the end I wanted to add anchovies in it, and Park Myungsoo stole it from the other team, he kept cheating against the other team; The team f*cking hated us ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The team next to us was putting some weird beef jerky in their kimbaps and Myungsoo kept stealing from them, but I f*cking didn't want it since it'll fail our kimbap, in the end, Myungsoo put the beef jerky in our kimbap and we fought and I left...
91
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.11 03:09 신고하기
It wasn't like a movie, it was quite disgusting. All mankind collapsed and only whales were left, I was living there in their mouth in my dream...ㅋ There was nothing to eat so I was trying to get the fish that were stuck in the whale's teeth. It stunk so bad, then I saw my dongsaeng and I was telling him/her to go but he/she refused, and instead threw up in the whale's mouth because of the smell, and the whale felt the vomit of my dongsaeng and spat us outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋF*ck _Me too I want to have a sweet dream
83
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.11 01:01 신고하기
I have freaking lots of movie-like dreams, but my writing is so bad that it'll sound like sh*t..
83
2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com