Thursday, December 7, 2017

[teens stories] ARE THERE ANYONE LIKE ME WHO’S GOING SUDDENLY THROUGH A REVERSE CHANGE IN LOOKS?

It was up until middle school
I’ve even cried because of my looks ㅋㅋ
My mom, dad and dongsaeng are all pretty and handsome and I was the only ugly one
But nowadays, I became so much prettier ㅠㅠ
And this is because I’m going through a reverse change..ㅎㅎ
Back in the days, my eyes were small, my face was long and I had so much baby fat.
My lips were also super slim.
But now that I lost my fat, my eyes became wider
Even my nose, it used to be long and flat so I would look up nose surgery every day but my nose solely got higher and even the length has decreased!
And the best thing is that my baby fat went away!
 
People who are chubby in the face is most of the time due to baby fat so please have hope!ㅎㅎ
My lips also got thicker.
When I entered high school, there were even people who said that I looked like Seulgiㅠㅠ
I’m so happy seriously…
 
And I even have a boyfriend now… something that I couldn’t even dream of when I was young ㅠㅠ
When I was in elementary school, I was tall so I was made fun of and even cried (I was bullied because of it …) but now, I think of it as an advantageㅎㅎ
 
So what I want to say is… that you guys should keep being hopeful?
Just try to think of something positive about yourselfㅎㅎ
If you only think about your bad points, it’s seriously so bad…
Now that I think back of that time, I feel like I was way too obsessed with my looksㅎㅎ
 
Almost everyone gets prettier once they become adults
So PANN-girls, please be happy ㅎㅎ
 
post response:
[+183][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 20:37 신고하기
What’s up with the replies? Yeokbyeon (reverse change) does not mean that you become worse looking (also ‘yeokbyeon’ but this ‘yeok’ has another meaning). It means that you had a reverse change same as if you were pretty and became ugly, the other way works too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (T/N: yeokbyeon is usually used to describe adverse change)
98
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 22:44 신고하기
OP-yah, ‘yeokbyeon’ is right. Some kids are just being nitty picky with the wordingㅋㅋ
54
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 22:07 신고하기
Op-yah looks like the replies don’t know what they are talking aboutㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ‘yeokbyeon’ is rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 22:24 신고하기
Me tooㅋㅋㅋ for real, I just looked average before but our family’s gene showed as I grew up. My double eyelids are like those of foreigners and my nose bridge got so much taller. I don’t even look Asian anymore. Seriously I changed so much
12
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 22:58 신고하기
Wow I thought that you were me… me too, when I was in elementary school, I had thick monolids and dark skin. And I looked pretty sh*tty. Every day, I would walk around with my bangs parted away and I looked ugly even in my own eyes. At school, I played a lot around and the male students even said that I looked like a guy to them and I was so hurt deep inside… it was to the point of when I looked at myself in my bathroom mirror and hit it while crying… during middle school, in order to get double eyelids I would draw a crease with a Q-tip 20 times per night on my eyelids. Ever since then, my baby data started to go away and my nose got higher. My facial contour also got sharper, I got bangs and I fixed my eyebrows so I think that I look fine now. Ever since then, I’ve always put on sunscreen, learned to apply minimal makeup. Seriously, nowadays, I’ve hear people calling me pretty a few times and there were even guys who asked for my number. Just this year there were about 4~5 times when people tried to cast me off the streets. Even though I’m not goddess-level, I’m just on the pretty side? When I was young, people always said that I looked like Yeo Jingoo but nowadays, they say that I look like this or that female celebrity… this is the thing I like the most. People want to befriend with me and even though I’m not friends with guys, they would contact me from time to time. Even when I look at it, I find it fascinating… I’m currently in my 2nd year of high school and when I show my friends my graduation album from elementary school, they can’t even find meㅎㅎㅎ our dad says that without makeup, I look like Yeo Jingoo with double eyelids but… makeup is the best!
10
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com